LOST YOUR PASSWORD?
- Enter you username to receive your new password by email.
FORGOT YOUR USERNAME
- Enter you email address to receive your new username by email.
- When you want to delete your account, please contact info@Equah.com
X-RAYs & VETTING CERTIFICATES
- If available, all x-ray and vetting certificate details will be available to view online alongside the lot details.
- EQUINE AUCTION HOUSE LTD recommends an X-RAY and/ or Veterinary Inspection of equine lots, prior to the auction, to then be published on the EQUINE AUCTION HOUSE LTD website in order to encourage sales. We request X-RAYS of no older than 12 months and a Veterinary Inspection of no older than 31 days prior to the start of the auction.
HOW MUCH IS IT TO ENTER A HORSE?
- Either £50 + 5% Commission or £150 + 0% Commission
IS THERE ANY COMMISSION?
- Buyer - commission fee of 5% on the sale price
- Seller - commission fee of 5% on the sale price with the £50 entry option
BIDDING INCREMENTS & AUCTION CLOSING TIME
- To partake in the online bidding, you must register via our website. Select a strictly personal user name and password to get access to the bidding system. The highest bid per horse is stated on the auction site.
- Prior to an auction, EQUINE AUCTION HOUSE LTD will announce the closing date of the auction.
Horses & Ponies will be sold in “lot” order with the first lot in ending at 8.00pm GMT.
The auction lots end in groups of 4 with 15 minutes between each group ending.
- If a new bid is placed a further 5 minutes of extension time will be added.
- Once no bids have been received for 5 minutes the auction lot will close and the highest bidder will be notified of their successful purchase.
- Bids will proceed as follows - £100 minimum bid up to £5,000 and £250 minimum bid from £5000
All bids are legally binding and you acknowledge our terms and conditions upon registration.
ARE THE HORSES INSURED?
- Our horses are not insured. Of course you are free to do so yourself. We are glad to help you with that if needed.